Redhawk Caldera Break my neck for the holy bassgod.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
For the most part, it was easy to stash away in the cave with @Reyes, especially with the blizzard. But when the wind died down today, leaving behind a soft snowfall, Towhee decided to stretch her legs. She emerged into a beautiful, snowy twilight and decided she would take the time to go check on @Niamh. Not only was her Regent in the same state, she knew her sister-in-law was still grappling with their recent losses, perhaps harder than anyone else.

As she approached her Regents' abode, Towhee looked around warily. She would prefer to avoid @Phox and any other dude, for that matter, aside from her chosen consort. But if he was here with Niamh, she didn't want to force him away. He was reeling too. Although hopefully they were also trying, which would bring new hope and life to the hard-hit family.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 06:36 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - January 26, 2021, 09:05 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - January 26, 2021, 09:14 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 09, 2021, 07:35 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 09, 2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by RIP Niamh - February 15, 2021, 01:54 PM
RE: Break my neck for the holy bassgod. - by Towhee - February 15, 2021, 02:02 PM