Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
She couldn't help but wonder if lethargy was a symptom of pregnancy. The past few days, Towhee had barely left the cave, she felt so weary. She didn't feel sick otherwise, simply drained. Today was no different, though she dragged herself outdoors and commenced a slow walk toward the borders. She hadn't been doing her regular patrols and she knew her Regents were a little out of commission lately. Their comrades were picking up their slack, yet Towhee knew she needed to make an effort.

It took twice as long as usual and she was so dead on her feet by the end, the Sovereign simply plopped down in the snow for a rest. She let out a long breath as she rolled onto her side, lids heavy as she peered up at the white winter sky. She didn't fall asleep right away, though her mind drifted lazily as she sprawled there, musing about the pups hopefully growing inside her and thinking, too, of their cousins.

At some point, Towhee did fall asleep. When she woke sometime later, she rolled and sat up with her weight on her elbow. She stretched and yawned, then slowly stood. She began climbing back toward the direction of the cave, though she decided to make a pit stop at her Regents' den. She still hadn't had a chance to talk to @Phox and there were now a few different things on her mind she wanted to discuss with him.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 03:18 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 16, 2021, 08:01 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 16, 2021, 08:10 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 17, 2021, 09:56 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 17, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 21, 2021, 09:50 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 21, 2021, 11:07 AM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - February 27, 2021, 05:40 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - February 27, 2021, 06:20 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Phox - March 05, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Empire of steel. - by Towhee - March 05, 2021, 01:42 PM