Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee let out a little groan as she shifted into a more comfortable position. She tried not to move her head much, as that seemed to trigger the vertigo the worst. Despite her efforts, the dizziness crashed over her like a wave. She closed her eyes and laid as still as possible, waiting for it to pass. As her eyes squeezed shut, she couldn't help but flashback to the other night.

She didn't hear a sound, of course, though the bright flash and percussive blast were impossible to miss, especially out on the borderline. Rattled, Towhee climbed to the caldera's rim to squint through the darkness. She couldn't see anything, though a strange smell came to her from the north: the direction of Moonspear and Firefly Glen. It smelled like the air before a storm. But everything was cold and still, just the barest breath of wind, and it wasn't the season for thunderstorms...

Her heart clenched in her chest, her breaths coming rapid and shallow. That probably wouldn't help with the wooziness, yet Towhee couldn't help it. She still didn't really know what had happened, nor who was affected. She probably didn't want to know. Another breathy moan eked from her as she slowly reopened her eyes. The vertiginous spells had come on not long after the shock wave and she was done trying to wait it out.

Towhee assumed @Reyes was somewhere close at hand and she really should've asked him. Instead, she tilted her head toward the weak February light filtering in through the cave's mouth and sent up a low howl for @Eljay.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 18, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 18, 2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 18, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 19, 2021, 04:11 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 19, 2021, 11:01 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 24, 2021, 07:36 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 25, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 26, 2021, 04:05 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 26, 2021, 11:09 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Eljay - February 28, 2021, 04:51 AM
RE: Airwolf six. - by Towhee - February 28, 2021, 11:50 AM