Redhawk Caldera i hear the train a comin'
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She hadn't had a dizzy spell in a day or so now, yet Towhee still felt a little off and hadn't dared to move much or go very far. But it was only a matter of time before she fell prey to cabin fever and ventured out of the cave and made her way, slowly but surely, toward the borders. She couldn't stop glancing off toward Moonspear, her heart giving a squeeze as she wondered about Meerkat, Bronco and everyone else out that way. She still hadn't heard any official word.

Towhee wanted nothing more than to go straight to ground zero but she knew she couldn't, not in her condition. She was tentatively certain she was pregnant by this point too. Sometime in the past few days, her teats had decided to swell. She'd woken up to a scattering of fur on the cave floor just this morning. Despite that, she felt warm, which was probably what caused that persistent sense of malaise.

Abruptly, she found herself at the borders. And she wasn't the only one there. A little further west, she saw an unfamiliar figure. The Sovereign stopped, tensing. Should she approach, in her state? She deliberated a moment, then Towhee began marching toward the small wolf. He looked a bit like a coyote, which made her lip curl a bit as she came to a stop several yards away and demanded, "State your name and business."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - February 28, 2021, 02:03 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Towhee - March 03, 2021, 02:35 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - March 03, 2021, 02:41 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Towhee - March 03, 2021, 02:50 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - March 03, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Towhee - March 03, 2021, 02:58 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - March 03, 2021, 03:04 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Towhee - March 03, 2021, 03:07 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - March 03, 2021, 03:13 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Towhee - March 03, 2021, 03:21 PM
RE: i hear the train a comin' - by Lenny - March 03, 2021, 03:26 PM