Bramblepoint I'll follow you way down to your deepest low.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He started to answer her, then halted as a look of shock came over his face. Towhee stiffened, wondering what new horror was about to be visited upon her. But then he mentioned the landslide. Though she felt a moment's alarm as she tried to piece together the timeline, she felt her body sag with relief for the second time in as many minutes.

"They were headed to the coast. Surely they were nowhere near there." Maybe because the Sovereign simply did not have the bandwidth for it, she insisted, "There's no reason to think they were anywhere near there, Bronco. Let's not borrow trouble, I know we both have way too much of it already." The girls weren't overdue or anything, she just missed them horribly.

She sniffed, shifting a little as a puppy kicked her square in some organ or another. "Anyway, if Meerkat can't come to me for whatever reason, then I figured I can go to her. It was about time I got out of the house." Towhee grunted wryly as she prepared to climb back onto her feet again. If he would accompany her, she could do this.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll follow you way down to your deepest low. - by Towhee - March 14, 2021, 09:46 PM