Redhawk Caldera i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She was in the homestretch now and things were on a tentative upswing. Towhee and @Ruenna had found a suitable whelping den, with plenty of extra legroom. It made her think of her makeshift den in the log, where she and Meerkat had stayed for the first few weeks of her daughter's life. She would treasure those cozy, intimate moments in her memory forever, though she was thrilled to have made preparations beforehand this time. And all the space was a definite perk.

Speaking of Meerkat, her daughter had come home to stay with her. Now if only @Alyx and @Fennec would get back soon, Towhee might even say she was feeling a bit more hopeful about things. She might not have @Reyes, @Niamh and @Eljay by her side like she'd pictured but she was hardly left hanging. The Sovereign could absolutely count on @Phox, Rue and her daughters.

And maybe Lenny, she thought as she spotted him while moseying around to stretch her legs. "Yo, Lenny!" Towhee greeted. "Have you been working on what I asked?" she queried, more casual than businesslike. But they really could use every hand on deck, with the pack so pared down lately.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm stuck in folsom prison, and time keeps draggin' on - by Towhee - March 17, 2021, 09:50 AM