Redhawk Caldera dance to the beat of your heart
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn't have a lot of bandwidth to spare but Towhee couldn't help but feel stressed about her brother's prolonged absence. Had he found Niamh? Had she given birth? Were they coming back? When she could spare a moment to think, her mind always went to them. There wasn't any room for anger anymore, simply concern.

The careworn mother reached her breaking point this afternoon and reluctantly tasked Meerkat with going out to find any trace of Phox and Niamh. She could tell her daughter really didn't want to go, though she did as her Sovereign bade her. That left them down another adult, though Towhee thought they would be okay. She could count on Reyes, @Ruenna and @Fennec.

She sighed through her nose as she flopped down beside the pups. Their eyes were starting to open. A small part of Towhee celebrated this milestone. Unfortunately, she mostly just dreaded what else was to come. Soon they would grow their sea legs and—oh, fuck—their milk teeth. She could just barely handle them as twitchy potatoes. Towhee's belly tied in knots even as several small, gummy mouths attacked it.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dance to the beat of your heart - by Sphyra - April 06, 2021, 06:01 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Towhee - April 06, 2021, 06:24 PM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Sphyra - April 07, 2021, 08:38 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Towhee - April 07, 2021, 08:57 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Sphyra - April 09, 2021, 03:05 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Tierra - April 09, 2021, 08:40 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Caracal - April 09, 2021, 05:39 PM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Towhee - April 11, 2021, 07:11 PM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Sphyra - April 14, 2021, 02:34 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Tierra - April 22, 2021, 10:01 AM
RE: dance to the beat of your heart - by Towhee - April 25, 2021, 07:19 PM