Redhawk Caldera Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
Towhee watched Meerkat play with the pups for a little while, happy to see them reunited even if it meant giving up on the search for @Phox. Even if she hadn't hurt her paw, the Sovereign would not have sent her daughter out again. He would come back or send word when he could. In the meantime, she had a litter to rear; a pack to run; a life to live. They all did.

She'd already chatted with Meerkat about it, now it was time to loop in the rest of the pack. The Sovereign tipped her head toward the clear blue sky and howled, summoning @Bronco, @Ruenna, @Reyes, @Fennec and @Sifaka for an impromptu pack meeting. She then moved to take a seat directly in front of the Hobbit Hole's doorway, keeping one eye on her children and another peeled for the rest of the pack.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Whenever you hear the wind in the canyon. - by Towhee - April 26, 2021, 01:20 PM