Redhawk Caldera Follow your heart, little child of the west wind.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Perhaps the newly christened Regent might want to attend to some nonspecific leadership duties, Towhee thought. But Rue readily agreed to return with her to the Hobbit Hole and she snickered under her breath. Lately, child-rearing was the primary call of duty for the pack's leadership, which was really just what nature intended.

The Sovereign began leading the way there, minding her pace. She would've liked to say it was purely out of respect for Rue, though in reality, Towhee wasn't in any particular rush to return to childcare at the moment. She liked to savor her rare moments of freedom. If their trek took all day, well, that was okay with her.

Feel free to wrap or archive!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow your heart, little child of the west wind. - by Towhee - May 27, 2021, 01:46 PM