Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Pack Activity 
Something about her newest title gave her a wild hair. Grandmother. She'd always been attached to the Redhawks' legacy, sometimes to a fault, and the prospect of growing their family tree. But ever since Killdeer's birth, she'd really begun to feel like a true matriarch. Now she was ruling over and raising multiple generations. It made her feel profoundly proud and protective. She roamed the caldera's slopes with renewed purpose in her step, head and tail held high always so anyone who beheld her knew she was the Sovereign and, more importantly, the grandmother of this place.

As the sun came up on this warm June morning, Towhee crested the caldera's highest ridge line and squinted east against the glare. She wouldn't hear it, though she couldn't resist the urge to tip back her head and let out an absolutely booming howl. It was a welcome to their newest member; a rallying cry for their family and its incontrovertible claim on these lands named after them; and, maybe, if they all raised their voices high enough, it would serve as a summons calling their missing back to the roost.

For anybody who wants to yell at the sky with a deaf grandma. :')

Can be a single-rounder or whatever!

@Ruenna @Fennec @Bronco @Reyes @Āzon @Sifaka @Sphyra @Killdeer
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Goonies never say die! - by Towhee - June 06, 2021, 08:07 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 06, 2021, 10:51 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 08, 2021, 05:47 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Āzon - June 08, 2021, 07:42 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Tierra - June 09, 2021, 10:54 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - June 11, 2021, 12:06 PM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Sphyra - June 23, 2021, 02:22 AM
RE: Goonies never say die! - by Caracal - July 26, 2021, 09:22 AM