Redhawk Caldera You could be my summer thing.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
I'm hoping for @Sifaka but it's open! :)

Towhee finally bumped into Meerkat, which was a relief. The yearling smelled like flowers and appeared to be in high spirits as she joined her mother on a routine patrol. They chatted as they walked, Meerkat mentioning that she might try to do some more traveling now that the weather was pleasanter. Although part of Towhee wanted to protest—didn't Meerkat want to spend time with the pups, including her brand new nephew?—she reminded herself that her daughter was an adult who could do as she pleased.

When they finished the circuit, Towhee expected Meerkat to accompany her back to the rendezvous site. Instead, the yearling said she was going to go explore and not to worry if she was gone for a few days. The Sovereign's lips pursed but she nodded, pressing her snout to her daughter's temple, orange eyes following as Meerkat turned and loped beyond the caldera's borders.

Facing forward, the Sovereign began to climb up toward the ridge line. When she reached it, a crosswind hit her in the face. It was actually quite pleasant, so she paused and tilted her head into it, sifting through the scents it carried. Her eyes drifted shut for a moment, then reopened as she looked out over the lake, the sparkling surface ruffled by this warm summer wind.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 08, 2021, 10:54 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 08, 2021, 10:12 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 09, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 11, 2021, 09:03 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 13, 2021, 07:45 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - June 23, 2021, 05:25 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - June 23, 2021, 05:41 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 04, 2021, 04:20 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - July 05, 2021, 10:15 AM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Sifaka - July 15, 2021, 12:24 PM
RE: You could be my summer thing. - by Towhee - July 15, 2021, 12:33 PM