Redhawk Caldera a whole new world
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a while, Towhee sat on the ridge line and watched the speck moving in the distance, trying to figure out if it was Tierra or Sphyra. It was hard to tell from all the way up here, though she was pretty familiar with the way each of the twins held and moved themselves. Anyway, it was a fun little guessing game. She didn't feel particularly motivated to go see if she was right until the pup began moving closer to the borders.

With a deep breath, the Sovereign began the downward climb, even hitting a bit of a trot down the decline. Her body complained a little by the time she hit even ground, though not so badly that Towhee felt the need to stop. She did slow down a little, letting out a shout to let her daughter know she was approaching.

As she drew closer, she decided this was definitely, "Sphyra. Hey." Panting a little, Towhee managed a smile despite the concern lurking in her orange eyes. She knew the kids roamed at their age, though that didn't stop her from feeling protective. "Patrolling?" she guessed in the next breath. "Can I join you? I'll try not to slow you down too much."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 27, 2021, 07:47 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 28, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 28, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 30, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 03, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 04, 2021, 03:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 04, 2021, 09:45 AM