Redhawk Caldera a whole new world
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Could Mou be short for Titmouse? Towhee flashed hot and cold, her insides clenching. Was Screech the wolf who'd raised Phox's kids? Sphyra's words of praise were missed as the Sovereign stared unseeingly into the middle distance, trying to grapple with this possibility.

Her mind bubbled and screamed like a boiling kettle. Had he done something to Niamh? Had he hurt those kids? Was Phox aware of this? Towhee clutched at the mental image of his face. Surely Phox knew best in this situation and there was a good reason he hadn't eviscerated Screech by now, if it was him. He was putting those poor, innocent kids first, she just knew it.

The Redhawk matriarch blinked, her head whipping to look over at Sphyra. Her breaths were shallow, her chest tight. But she tried to focus on her daughter as she said, "Sorry, I guess I took a trip down memory lane there." If her voice sounded stranger than usual, Towhee wasn't to know.

Drawing in a deep breath, she suggested, "Hey, show me what you'd do if I was the bad guy, trespassing on your lands." Finding herself in sudden excess of negative energy, Towhee could think of no better constructive distraction than spending the next few hours teaching one of her heirs how to kick ass.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 27, 2021, 07:47 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 27, 2021, 09:07 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 28, 2021, 02:42 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 28, 2021, 08:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - July 30, 2021, 03:48 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - July 30, 2021, 09:08 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 03, 2021, 04:45 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 03, 2021, 09:05 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Sphyra - August 04, 2021, 03:53 AM
RE: a whole new world - by Towhee - August 04, 2021, 09:45 AM