Redhawk Caldera Voltage
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He said he hadn't seen anything and Towhee coughed a laugh. She really needed to shake off this sheepish shit. She couldn't let something like embarrassment get in the way of her continuing recovery. She really did credit most of her healing to Rave's meditative tactics, more than the weird leaves her sister had made her eat to soothe the ulcers. The stress had been the root of the problem, after all, the bleeding in her stomach merely a symptom.

-"It's basically a bunch of breathing exercises combined with stretching. It's supposed to be meditative. It helps with anxiety, depression, stress... that kinda shit,"- Towhee did her best to explain what Raven had told her. -"It sounds like hippie crap but I swear it works. She made me do it twice a day and I started feeling better on, like, day four. It probably would've been sooner except it felt completely whacked at first,"- she admitted.

Bronco took a seat, so Towhee moved toward him and reclined too. She looked at him a moment before saying, -"I could show you, if you want."- She paused, glancing sideways, then back at him. -"I bet it'd help you. It seems like you've been through some rough shit too."- Her gaze rested on his face, inviting him to tell her about it if he wanted, though she didn't particularly want to pressure him. "Rough shit" didn't really seem to cover it, if his looks and demeanor were anything to go by.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 24, 2021, 01:50 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:07 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 08:39 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 09:15 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 26, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 26, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - September 28, 2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Voltage - by Towhee - September 28, 2021, 11:17 AM
RE: Voltage - by RIP Bronco - October 03, 2021, 03:26 PM