Redhawk Caldera We'll wind up at Jilly's right after Toot's Shore.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Raven had really equipped her toolkit during her sabbatical with the Frosthawks and one of those tools was the simplest invocation: "Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference." Especially since returning to the caldera, it had become Towhee's mantra.

She muttered it under her breath as she patrolled under gray skies. She worried about Tierra, of course, but she was now six months of age. She could probably hold her own out there, until she found her way home or somewhere else safe. Still, Towhee worried, and put all her newly learned methods through their paces in an effort to maintain her sense of chill.

The Sovereign paused to sniff at something along the borderline, glad for the distraction. She nodded approvingly at the strong scent markers there before moving along. She wondered what had become of Āzon, even as another thought struck her: one of the scents was familiar, yet not in a personal way. She had yet to properly meet @Aliana, after all this time.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
We'll wind up at Jilly's right after Toot's Shore. - by Towhee - September 29, 2021, 01:03 PM