Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,987 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee made a point to patrol at least three times a day ever since her talk with @Fennec. She took @Bronco's sense of security seriously. And as the pack's numbers dwindled some, she temporarily picked up an additional shift. Since this left her with a lot less time to sit around and socialize, she often invited Caracal or @Sphyra to accompany her. Her son actually took her up on the offer today, though she came to regret it when he informed her of his desire to visit Sapphique with @Reyes in the near future.

She bit her tongue against discouraging it, though. The kids were nearly grown. Hell, Tierra didn't even live at home anymore. Towhee should be glad they were discovering independence and spreading their wings. It was a good thing. At least, that's what she tried to tell herself. But her former mate still put a bad taste in her mouth, even after all this time, particularly where Caracal was involved.

When it came time to change the subject, Towhee seized the opportunity and asked the first thing that popped into her head. "What do you know about this new pack to the east of us? Anything?" Why her son would have any intel, she didn't know. She didn't really think he did, she was just making conversation even as she paused to squint in the direction of the mesa.

Tags are for reference and Caracal is an NPC here; anyone's welcome!
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 19, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 20, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - November 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - November 15, 2021, 11:58 AM