Redhawk Caldera Hotdog.jpg.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Being shot down immediately didn't surprise her, though she did sigh a little inwardly. Raven had helped her so much, she wished Fennec would've given it at least fifteen second's consideration. But Towhee wasn't going to refute her. She was here to listen and offer feedback, it was up to Fen what she did with it. Her mom would try not to push her in any particular direction, even if that was easier said than done.

She focused on listening again as Fen voiced more of her thoughts. When her daughter finished, Towhee opened her mouth to say something, then closed it again. Instead, she ruminated for a few moments longer, though she was quite literally thrown off track when she stepped into a mole hole and stumbled.

Cursing, Towhee righted herself and raised her foot, the ankle smarting a bit where she'd rolled it. While she was halted, she made a point to reach out and nudge Fennec, partly to let her know she'd stopped but also as a show of support while her response remained pending.

"Rave taught me a saying," the Sovereign said, placing her foot back on the ground. "'Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to know the difference.'" She paused, exhaled. "That is to say, you're right." Towhee sighed, a noise of commiseration, and shuffled closer to bury her nose in Fen's pale ruff.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 19, 2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 20, 2021, 09:04 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 20, 2021, 09:38 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 09:52 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 11:58 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 12:46 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - October 21, 2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - October 21, 2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Fennec - November 15, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Hotdog.jpg. - by Towhee - November 15, 2021, 11:58 AM