Bitterroot Valley Arjunaruk
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee could only blink, not sure what he meant by "many hunts." But he wasn't finished. Her eyes fixed on his mouth as he introduced himself and mentioned Moonglow by name. She blinked again. Hadn't Meerkat said they resided somewhere not far from the fallen Moonspear? Now, Towhee was no ranger and she didn't really know where she was, precisely, but she was pretty sure they were nowhere near Hydra's former kingdom...

But packs relocated sometimes and she supposed the explanation was contained in this Kigipigak's response, though his mention of the glacier begged a whole other question. "Wait, the glacier as in Duskfire Glacier?" She glanced at it in the distance, though only very briefly, orange gaze quickly returning to him. "How does that work?" she wondered with genuine intrigue.

He had been forthcoming, so she decided to follow his example. "I'm Towhee. My daughter is a member of Duskfire Glacier," she shared.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 03, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 07, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 07, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:56 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 08, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 08, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:35 AM