Bitterroot Valley Arjunaruk
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,002 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He explained as if packs shared resources every day, which threw her a little, especially when he smirked at her. Was this the new normal? She thought of Akashingo's big soirée. It seemed there was a big shift in the wilds' culture these days. Was it really that far-fetched, though? Even highly territorial wolves like herself or Hydra had once formed sister packs. These socialite packs were a bit like that, just kicked up a few notches. Maybe Towhee just needed to get with the times.

"Her name is Meerkat. She's with Issorartuyok. I believe he's the Alpha," Towhee replied to Kigipigak.

She didn't say anything else for a moment, still pondering the information he'd shared with her. It was kind of nuts to think about how much the wilderness had changed, just like Towhee herself had become almost unrecognizable to herself lately. Just a few years ago, the thought of being all on her own after never knowing a life outside of the Redhawks would've probably killed her. And here she was, meandering the map and almost unbothered by it.

"Wild," she surmised aloud, likely to her acquaintance's puzzlement. Catching herself, she said to him, "My pack recently disbanded and I'm on my own for the first time in my whole life. And now you're telling me y'all are forming super packs up here. It's just a lot of stuff to wrap my head around. Anyway, is Kukutux still in charge of Moonglow?"
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 03, 2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 06, 2021, 10:11 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 07, 2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:32 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 07, 2021, 11:50 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 07, 2021, 11:56 PM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 08, 2021, 12:14 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:22 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Towhee - December 08, 2021, 12:28 AM
RE: Arjunaruk - by Kigipigak - December 08, 2021, 12:35 AM