Emberflame Ridge Every face, every song.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Rye thanked her again, saying he needed time. Towhee nodded her understanding, then pushed the entire subject from her mind. Of course, she couldn’t entirely master her emotions, something about the exchanging leaving her feeling queerly hollow.

She could see his mouth moving out of the corner of her eye and turned, refocusing on the task at hand. Oh, uh… Towhee considered it a moment, thinking of the caribou that had come stomping into Moonglow’s temporary camp. She shook her head. I don’t want to take that sort of risk. On a scale of one to ten, I’m maybe a three on the skills scale. Besides, she wanted to grab something quickly and be on her way to see Meerkat.

But if rabbits weren’t enough for Rye, maybe there was a compromise in here somewhere? I’ve seen some goats around, she mused aloud, thinking of their horns, and we could always— Towhee’s voice cut off abruptly as the two of them stumbled across the picked-over remains of a caribou just sitting there at the foot of the ridge, as if it had fallen from a great height.

There wasn’t much left to the carcass, but perhaps there were enough scraps to satisfy a pair of wolves. Towhee stopped and looked over at Rye, her eyebrows raised.

Hope this works! :P
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 05, 2022, 12:33 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 09, 2022, 11:10 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 10, 2022, 12:03 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - January 18, 2022, 09:08 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 09:40 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 03, 2022, 07:09 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 03, 2022, 09:41 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 12:09 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 04, 2022, 10:40 AM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Rye - February 04, 2022, 04:44 PM
RE: Every face, every song. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 12:44 PM