Porcupine Ridge Greenland fisheries.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
"Thanks... again," Towhee replied, beaming a bit like an idiot at this point. "I know I don't look the part any more than I do a lady but grandma is definitely my favorite title." And though she wished she could be nearer to said grandchildren, Towhee didn't want to infringe on the life her daughter was building, or rebuilding now that she'd started over yet again in Sapphique.

But the topic swung to Germanicus's own possible brood and held there. Towhee could plainly see the effect of her inquiry on his face, which made her curious. It made her even more curious, the way he worded his reply. The sentiment itself wasn't so strange, just the way he said it made her think of something Meerkat had told her when talking about her dealings with Issorartuyok: "Mom, he talks about marriage and kids like they're business transactions or something..."

Germanicus turned abruptly and Towhee began to say, "S—" Then she realized he only meant to walk. Not entirely sure if she was invited, she hesitated for a beat before falling into step beside him, matching her strides with the soldier's.

Something about this line of conversation jogged her memory about yet another. "I believe that Crowfeather and Germanicus are a package deal Not that—! I mean, you know what I mean..." It made her wonder if Crowfeather was part of Mereo. The obvious conclusion was yes, so it didn't bear asking about, she supposed.

"I'm glad Rue found you," Towhee said now, "and that you two decided to settle down together. I already know Rue's a brilliant leader and she's gonna be an amazing mom. Your Mereo couldn't have a better matriarch. And she deserves all of it. Hell, Rue deserves the world." No homo...
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 14, 2022, 10:14 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 05:10 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 05:43 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:28 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:47 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 06:52 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 06:57 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Germanicus - January 15, 2022, 07:05 PM
RE: Greenland fisheries. - by Towhee - January 15, 2022, 07:18 PM