Ouroboros Spine I move my feet but I feel no beat.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She spent the better part of an hour introducing Wilwarin to each of the letters, then a handful of basic signs. Many of them were rather intuitive; wolves often gestured when speaking, even when they didn’t know the first thing about Ptero. In time, she could introduce the youth to more words, then phrases and sentences. She would learn best through exposure, so Towhee would make certain to sign whenever she spoke around her.

-“I'll find you sometime to continue the lessons,”- she said in conclusion. Having already taken more time than she'd intended, she offered Wilwarin a smile that didn’t quite reach her orange eyes. -“Duty calls,- she said by way of reminder. -“Talk to you later, Wilwarin,”- Towhee offered before turning and departing.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 16, 2022, 12:50 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 18, 2022, 05:42 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - January 18, 2022, 06:11 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - January 31, 2022, 11:53 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 01:12 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 11, 2022, 09:59 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 13, 2022, 11:04 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - February 21, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - February 23, 2022, 12:08 AM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Wilwarin - March 07, 2022, 12:06 PM
RE: I move my feet but I feel no beat. - by Towhee - March 07, 2022, 12:55 PM