Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Plebian did not rise to the occasion, instead slamming into Towhee’s midsection. This knocked the wind out of the Redhawk, though she planted her feet and curled into the frankly horrible sensation, arching her spine and essentially mounting Aquene’s face. Choking for breath, she slid her forelegs around the other woman’s rib cage and held on tightly.

Hopefully before Aquene could discover that, despite her feminine presentation, Towhee actually possessed the perfect target—a set of small testicles—the Redhawk then tugged sideways with force, trying to yank her off her feet and slam them both to the ground.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 09:27 PM