Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee huffed a laugh at Aquene’s remark about laboring mothers. She supposed that could very well teach you to have quick reflexes. She knew some mothers hated having anyone nearby while birthing. Towhee personally loved company. The thought made her feel suddenly weird.

And then Aquene’s observation made her feel even weirder. She tensed. This was not a subject she’d ever addressed with anyone except Raven, years ago now. She had been so distressed back then. Now, she didn’t mind nearly as much. Her testicles were just another body part. Not a single one of her many, many lovers had even asked her about them, which was super weird, in hindsight.

She took a breath and coaxed the stiffness from her muscles. It sounded like the Plebian had a sort of clinical interest. She wanted to ask Towhee some questions for science. She could get behind that, couldn’t she?

You want to ask me questions about my ballsack? she asked, using humor to dispel her own misgivings. Sure… shoot.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 10:01 PM