Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
This thread is lolsy and I love it.

That’s a lot of mothers, Towhee thought stupidly as Aquene prefaced her incoming questions. She had no idea what to expect, though the first question that left the Plebian’s lips caused her to snort loudly. She missed a couple words after that, though she realized the woman was still talking and refocused. “…during my training… and can you only conceive one way or is it possible to conceive another?”

Towhee came this close to cracking a joke about sex positions. Then she remembered that Aquene was a medical professional, asking for the sake of learning. She cleared her throat and gave the inquiry some actual thought. What the hell did she mean? …oh!

Well, I don’t have a dick, so I don’t think I can impregnate anyone. But you just made me think a thought that’s never crossed my mind before: is there baby gravy in there? Towhee stared at Aquene’s face for several beats before adding, I’m pretty sure… I can get pregnant, but you’d have to ask one of the half a dozen kids that definitely didn’t come out of my ass, despite what some people might think.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 10:47 PM