Redsand Canyon where habits have teeth and the words carry knives
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee shook her head. Sorry, I can’t help you there. And as much as I support the sciences, I’m not going to let anyone experiment on my genitals… Wow, what an odd thing to say.

She pondered Aquene’s next question, smirking softly as she thought about her first pregnancy. Well, the first time, I didn’t even know I was pregnant until I took what I thought was a monster shit and it turned out it had a face. I guess you could say that was smooth sailing. And then…

Towhee paused for a long moment, frowning now. Well, the second pregnancy and delivery had been pretty much textbook, excluding the miscarriage midway through. She couldn’t say for certain, of course, but she didn’t think her strange anatomy had brought about those losses. That was a combination of stress and her body naturally culling an over-sized litter, she figured.

Realizing she hadn’t finished her sentence, Towhee said, I don’t think my weird gonads caused any complications, no. You’d think it might’ve caused complications in even getting laid but not a single one of the dudes I’ve banged has said anything about it. Maybe they were just too eager to get some to even pay attention? I have no idea. She shrugged.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: where habits have teeth and the words carry knives - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 11:12 PM