Redsand Canyon (Nothing but) ashes...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Occasionally, Towhee found it difficult to read a particular wolf’s lips. She could never be sure what caused it, perhaps some incomprehensible-to-her thing like a speech impediment. It happened now, causing her to squint a little, and take a moment longer to parse his words.

Towhee Redhawk, she replied by way of introduction. I joined a few days back. Germanicus tasked me with seeking out all the other Auxillia and getting to know them. Phrasing it like that seemed a lot less contentious than the whole truth, not that she had done it on purpose.

I’m hard of hearing, so don’t mind me staring at your lips. That’s how I communicate, Towhee said in the next beat before diving right into it and asking conversationally, Out of curiosity, would you consider yourself foremost a warrior, guardian or tactician?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 30, 2022, 11:17 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:52 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:51 PM