Redsand Canyon (Nothing but) ashes...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Towhee scowled before she could catch herself. She could understand why the other Auxillia were a bit put off by being assessed by a stranger, yet she hadn’t even gotten to that point with this guy. She was getting pretty fed up with the inexplicable animosity and attitudes. Why did every man around here have a stick up his ass?

Although aware she was over-tired and cranky, Towhee loped after his retreating figure and informed him, The Imperator ordered me to do this, as part of assessing you for a promotion. If you’re too busy for that, fine, just be aware that I’ll have to report that back to him.

Doubtless he would be as happy about that as Arsenio and Kallik, which was to say, not at all. Towhee couldn’t care about that. The Imperator’s instructions were clear and she was keen to demonstrate her abilities. She wasn’t even motivated by the promise of a promotion. Towhee had toyed with declining it, though now she savagely decided she would absolutely accept it should she earn it and lord it over all these moody boys.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 30, 2022, 11:17 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:52 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:51 PM