Redsand Canyon (Nothing but) ashes...
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t catch his dismissive comment. Towhee thought he simply ignored her. The disrespect riled her, not because she was his superior—she wasn’t, technically—but because they were meant to be pack mates. They were actually supposed to be more than that. Soldiers were intended to be comrades in arms, willing to obey their Imperator’s every command. This maybe-Glaukos didn’t seem to give a damn about either.

Of course, it was temping to fall back and stop wasting her own time. But Towhee’s exhaustion made her petty. And she was stubborn too. Wordlessly, she kept pace with the gigantic wolf. She would join him on his patrol and use the opportunity to get further acquainted with Mereo’s layout.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 02:15 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 30, 2022, 11:17 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 30, 2022, 11:50 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:16 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 02:40 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 02:52 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:13 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Towhee - January 31, 2022, 03:23 PM
RE: (Nothing but) ashes... - by Glaukos - January 31, 2022, 03:51 PM