Redsand Canyon Bury the body and tell no one.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Primarily, Towhee felt excitement for her friend. But there were two other emotions at play as the sore Redhawk walked slowly toward the Common Area. They were both a sort of jealousy. On one hand, she envied Rue, even though knew she’d had her turn. On the other, she felt savagely protective of the woman. She didn’t doubt that Germanicus would take care of her and neither leader really required her help with this. It wasn’t her place. Yet the former kisisak couldn’t help it; she felt restlessly defensive, particularly of the Matrona.

In fact, she caught herself grinding her teeth and forced herself to stop, even as she halted on the right-hand side of what she’d come to think of as the “lobby,” since it served as a public foyer in front of the housing… everyone’s, save the leaders’. Towhee rotated, peering in the direction of their secluded little manor, wondering if that was where she might find @Ruenna. Probably she should just follow her nose.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 01, 2022, 04:49 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 02, 2022, 08:07 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 02, 2022, 08:48 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - February 06, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - February 06, 2022, 03:35 PM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Ruenna - March 11, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: Bury the body and tell no one. - by Towhee - March 11, 2022, 12:05 PM