Redsand Canyon Girl with the bat.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could’ve screamed but, as a matter of fact, Towhee froze as the bat latched onto her snout and just clung there. For several beats, neither one of them moved. Towhee went cross-eyed as she looked at the weird creature dangling from her nose. N’aww… she thought, seeing its big, dopey eyes.

But something triggered the bat back into flight. Towhee whirled to follow its trajectory, finding her voice now as she discovered Kallik right behind her, snapping at the panicking critter. Hey, that’s mine! the Praefectus huffed.  Don’t hurt the sky puppy!!! she bellowed in the next breath, the situation dimly reminding her of that fateful day with X and Y…

Anyway, the damn thing was out of reach now, flitting around the stony ceiling. Towhee watched it bumping around up there for a moment before dropping her eyes to Kallik. She realized he had come to her aid without hesitation, which she appreciated. She expressed this with a grin and a wave of her tail.

She huffed a laugh at the situation, commenting, I was actually thinking I might keep it as a pet. Name it… Batman.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 14, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Kallik - March 15, 2022, 05:56 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 15, 2022, 06:43 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Kallik - March 17, 2022, 07:40 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 17, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Kallik - March 18, 2022, 05:18 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 19, 2022, 09:33 AM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Kallik - March 22, 2022, 09:27 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 22, 2022, 11:18 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Kallik - March 23, 2022, 02:05 PM
RE: Girl with the bat. - by Towhee - March 23, 2022, 02:15 PM