Redsand Canyon (M) We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Conception 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For the first time since arriving in Mereo, Towhee did not get up with the sun and head out on patrol. Instead, she rolled over on the skin beneath her, body bumping against @Maxim’s. She stretched languidly, working out the kinks after a very busy night, and remembered with a slight jolt that this meant she was temporarily retired anyway.

Idly, she wondered if Germanicus still expected Maxim to perform his duties or if he would be allowed to remain beside his mate while her heat ran its course. She didn’t need to be guarded or protected, not even from herself. A younger, hornier Towhee would’ve probably propositioned every dude at yesterday’s scene, excepting her grandson and the wrinkly beefalo (that’s what she decided it must be, after hearing Caracal talk about it once). She certainly felt energetic and friskier than usual, but she didn’t crave dick to the point of distraction.

Towhee yawned luxuriously, dropping her chin to her paws as she wondered whether she could wait for her mate to wake naturally or if she should wake him up for round… was it 19?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
(M) We’d like to know a little bit about you for our files. - by Towhee - March 24, 2022, 11:01 AM