Redsand Canyon fenestra
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her heat only lasted a handful of days and felt like nothing more than a light spring fever. Just to play it safe, she kept close to her quarters and made the most of her time with Maxim. She itched to get back to business after that, though Towhee reminded herself that she would soon be facing a demotion.

Nevertheless, she was included on today’s agenda. She sat ramrod straight beside her partner, eyes focused on the Imperator’s lips as he addressed them. Towhee’s thoughts meandered down a dozen different paths regarding Diesel’s situation. She frowned to herself, unable to think of the beast as a fellow wolf, which complicated matters.

Germanicus’s final remark made her eyes flash. That was also a thorny issue but now there was an additional layer for Towhee: she was hopefully expecting. She had to consider her pups, as well as the others born in Mereo. She doubted Germanicus would allow her to go, though this meant every pregnant she-wolf in Mereo would instantly turn into this:

[Image: EkiMLNF.jpg]

Her jaw tightened as she glanced at Maxim beside her. She could rear a litter without his help, but what about the others? And even if she could, it didn’t mean she wanted that outcome. She’d grown fond of the dude and looked forward to the experience of parenting with him. It would be awful to lose him and anyone else in Mereo. Was it worth the risk to eliminate the threat?

Towhee did not speak up yet, still mulling seriously, taking the time such a weighty issue deserved.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
fenestra - by Germanicus - March 30, 2022, 04:40 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - March 30, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: fenestra - by Kallik - March 30, 2022, 11:36 AM
RE: fenestra - by Maxim - April 06, 2022, 08:24 PM
RE: fenestra - by Glaukos - April 07, 2022, 11:47 AM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 16, 2022, 02:42 AM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - April 17, 2022, 10:03 PM
RE: fenestra - by Germanicus - April 18, 2022, 04:46 PM
RE: fenestra - by Towhee - May 02, 2022, 08:48 AM