Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
It was raining hard when Towhee woke this morning. As she climbed from the comfortable pallet, she winced a little. She felt stiff and achy. She stood there a while, rolling her shoulders and stretching, then decided to do some proper “yogurt” while she was at it. By the end of it, she did feel a little more limber, though something compelled her to return to bed rather than head out into the rain.

She watched it falling outside, a puddle forming in the doorway where the water dripped from the slight overhang. Towhee’s eyelids drooped, her thoughts drifting. She wondered if her brother and son had gotten caught out in this rainstorm. Had they made it to Sapphique yet? Had Meerkat given her more grandchildren? Despite her aches and pains, Towhee smiled as as she nodded off properly.

Maybe @Maxim? But anyone can come knocking. :)
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - April 25, 2022, 10:29 AM