Redsand Canyon And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,015 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Wanna fade this in favor of our new one? :)

Sometimes their colors or markings reminds me of some animal or another, Towhee said after pondering it a moment. She lapsed into silence for several more beats before randomly sharing, I never knew my mother—she died in childbirth—but according to my godparents, she refused to name her kids until they were like a month old. We could always do that, she quipped.

Feeling her joints stiffening in the rainy chill, Towhee stood and shook out her pelt, then stretched. I don’t think she’s coming. Let’s head out on that patrol now? Just remember, the word of the day is ‘slow.’ She shot him a little smile, then began to plod out from beneath their cover, glancing backward just for the fun of adding, C’mon, Mr Redhawk.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: And I used to fly like Peter Pan, all the children flew when I touched their hands. - by Towhee - May 17, 2022, 08:29 PM