Redsand Canyon My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
As Towhee slowly walked around the sparring pit to stretch her legs, she tried to remember: had she felt this under the weather during her prior pregnancies? She didn’t think so—especially not her first—but she pondered whether it might be a matter of selective memory, just like childbirth itself. If a she-wolf could remember the awfulness in any great detail, she would never breed again, and nature couldn’t have that.

She rolled to a stop, letting out a sigh. Her warmed muscles ticked like a cooling engine as she simply stood there, ascertaining her symptoms. Could bones hurt? It felt that way to Towhee, although she was pretty damn distracted when she felt the fluttering kicks in her distended midsection. She smiled despite herself, then turned her head and squinted thoughtfully toward the tablinum.

Would @Aquene even be there, though? She must be getting pretty close to her due date now. Towhee mulled this as she resumed walking, deliberating with every step. She usually went by the palazzo around this time of day, though perhaps she would drop by and see the healer after she was done there.

Wait, she muttered aloud, stopping again. Hadn’t Kallik gone with Arsenio and Tamar to begin establishing the outpost in the vale? Abruptly, Towhee pivoted on a heel and began shuffling toward the married housing, guessing that she might find the healer there, heavily pregnant and alone.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread