Redsand Canyon There's none so blind as those who will not listen.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She watched their endearing antics for a moment, huffing a laugh through her nose when Jack flailed at Leo, his tiny toes ending up in her mouth. When she began to suckle and he began to struggle, Towhee took that as her cue.

Alright, you two, she murmured to herself as she used her snout to gently separate the two pups, break it up, break it up! She laughed at her own stupid joke.

Mouthing them with equal care, Towhee placed son and daughter at her belly, hovering in case they needed any help latching. It was far from her first time feeding her offspring, of course, but she didn’t think she’d ever take this experience for granted after what she’d been through.

For that matter, seeing her young’s eyes opening for the first time could’ve been a banality at this point in her life, yet it was still just as magical as ever. She looked around, only wishing @Maxim was here to see it too. He was probably on a patrol. He would return soon enough.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: There's none so blind as those who will not listen. - by Towhee - June 20, 2022, 05:08 PM