Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Skipping Germanicus with permission.

When Fennec just sat there wordlessly, Towhee withdrew and took a seat, the furrow in her brow deepening. There was tension in the air, a tightness to her daughter’s face. They hadn’t spoken in so long, Towhee realized she couldn’t even remember their last conversation, though quitely likely it had been about the logistics of the disband at the time.

But as they sat in stretching silence, a memory began to surface. Something had happened to Bronco. Fennec had struggled with it. Towhee had tried to support them both, only for the entire pack to collapse. It was weird, realizing she’d sort of forgotten about all of that. So much had happened since…

And that little recollection certainly jogged her memory about slightly more recent events, namely Killer’s and even Phox’s news after Fen’s visit a few weeks—or was it months?—ago now. Somewhat errantly, she remembered her brother telling her that both their older kids had stopped by. She remembered kicking herself for missing them. She wondered: where was Figment now?

But, of course, the most presssing question was: what was Fennec doing here now? What did she need from Towhee and Mereo? Saying nothing, patiently waiting her out, she touched her nose to Fen’s cheek again.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 10:16 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 01:24 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 01:33 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 26, 2022, 02:02 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Germanicus - June 26, 2022, 06:53 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 26, 2022, 09:21 PM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 12:48 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Fennec - June 27, 2022, 10:15 AM
RE: Each and every breath we take - by Towhee - June 27, 2022, 11:59 AM