Northstar Vale Four corners of the world.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
I’m tidying my thread logs and archiving outdated threads that haven’t had any replies in a while. I figured I’d wrap this for everyone. :)

If anyone would prefer to post again, just post a revival request in Maintenance!

Tamar indulged Towhee’s questions, her words accompanied by at least two of the pups themselves. Of course, their arrival distracted her enough that she actually missed their names, although that was just as well. The Redhawk would surely struggle with pronouncing such exotic monikers.

Well, hey there! Towhee said, grinning between the twins before glancing at her own kids. Jack, Leo, go play! she instructed, making emphatic sweeping gestures.

Nipping at Maxim, she sidled closer to Tamar so they could sit side side by side and keep an eye on the pups. Her pair might be outnumbered but their playmates were notably smaller. Hopefully they would get along and play well together.

You guys made some hecking cute sprogs, Towhee commented to Tamar, nudging the younger woman.

But for the most part, Towhee left the conversation to Tamar and Maxim in favor of watching the children. There would be time to catch up among the adults later, after the little ones tired themselves out.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Four corners of the world. - by Towhee - September 06, 2022, 01:53 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Jack Snipe - September 06, 2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Maxim - September 06, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Towhee - September 06, 2022, 07:33 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Jack Snipe - September 20, 2022, 02:50 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Tamar - September 24, 2022, 12:46 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Antigone - September 27, 2022, 12:48 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Maxim - October 08, 2022, 02:38 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Towhee - October 08, 2022, 03:18 PM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Zulema - October 09, 2022, 02:40 AM
RE: Four corners of the world. - by Tamar - October 23, 2022, 06:47 PM