Arrow Lake dragon’s gamble
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Since I know everyone’s been busy and this is out of date, I figured I’d do everybody a favor and wrap it so we can all have fresh thread logs for November! ;)

(If anyone wants to tack on a post, please just shoot me a PM and I’ll revive it!)

Leona wasn’t the only one hanging back from social hour. Meerkat’s trio didn’t seem particularly keen on this rendezvous, either. Towhee smiled in amusement when Swordfish corrected his mother, then huffed a laugh when Mercy forced out a greeting only after some prodding.

Hopefully everyone warms up after we break the ice a bit, she commented to her fellow adults. If not… we tried, she added with a chuckle, shrugging. At least now they can say they all met one another.

Towhee sent up a quick howl to invite @Phox to join them and spent several minutes catching up with Meerkat, making an effort to include Maxim in the exchange as well. Sometime after her brother arrived, Towhee hoped to pull Meerkat aside for a private heart-to-heart.

But this gathering was about getting all the kids to mingle! Towhee knew inviting them to play a game together was a good way to engage everybody. She would start by declaring herself “it” in a game of tag, then see where things went from there.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 19, 2022, 10:02 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 19, 2022, 10:12 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - September 19, 2022, 10:22 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - September 20, 2022, 08:36 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Jack Snipe - September 20, 2022, 08:41 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Stingray - September 21, 2022, 11:10 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - September 21, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Meerkat - September 21, 2022, 12:02 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Swordfish - October 06, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Maxim - October 08, 2022, 11:39 AM
RE: dragon’s gamble - by Towhee - October 31, 2022, 10:32 PM