Redsand Canyon Maybe months go by, maybe years from now
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Fennec shared some of the grisly details, Towhee couldn’t help but draw comparisons to her own divorce from Reyes. She thought about their last conversation (not counting the drunken one). He had come to her, not the other way around, but she had tried to find common ground with him only for it to blow up in her face. Yeah, she could relate.

Reyes was a monster, though, and she’d always liked Bronco. At first, she was going to chalk a lot of this up to miscommunication versus fatal character flaws, though the bit about bullying made her eyebrows raise. What did that even mean? Towhee was biased and missing a lot of context, but she felt her face hardening a little. Well, of course she was going to take Fennec’s side, anyhow.

Why the hell would he say something like that? I don’t get it, Towhee said bluntly. I guess that’s not important, though. You weren’t kidding about a shit show. You sure you’re alright?

She touched her nose to Fen’s cheek, just for reassurance. No matter what type of guy Bronco was these days, Towhee couldn’t help but think Fennec was better off without him. He’ll be someone else’s problem soon, she thought, idly wondering how Reyes and his little girlfriend were doing these days.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 23, 2022, 12:40 AM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 23, 2022, 08:14 AM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 23, 2022, 08:46 AM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 23, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 23, 2022, 11:48 AM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 23, 2022, 01:05 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 23, 2022, 01:17 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 23, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 23, 2022, 01:54 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 26, 2022, 12:32 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 26, 2022, 01:22 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 26, 2022, 01:41 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 26, 2022, 02:57 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 26, 2022, 06:05 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 26, 2022, 07:06 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 26, 2022, 07:58 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 26, 2022, 08:13 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Towhee - September 26, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: Maybe months go by, maybe years from now - by Fennec - September 26, 2022, 10:04 PM