Northstar Vale I can make anybody go to prison
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She couldn’t quite tell that he was shouting, though the emphatic question tickled her funny bone. Towhee tried really hard not to giggle, in part because it might set off some unpleasant coughing.

Yes, I mean, it’s just a cold but it still sucks ass, she replied. And I’m not sure if I’m contagious, so I don’t know if I could pass it to you. That’s why you should probably—

Jack walked right up to her and dropped a dead bird at her feet. She had to fight the urge to sigh. She didn’t want to seem ungrateful for the gift or his visit, though a sardonic voice in the back of her head said, It’s your funeral, kiddo.

Thanks, buddy. Wait a minute, did you catch this? Towhee asked, thinking of the fish he’d scavenged—little dude was like a vending machine, always droppin’ snacks on her—and looking at him with a curious sniff.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - December 22, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - December 23, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 04, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:17 PM