Northstar Vale I can make anybody go to prison
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Now that he was a little closer, Towhee could tell that he was shouting. It was the exaggerated movements of his mouth, not to mention she could actually feel his breath wash over her. She couldn’t help but cringe internally when she realized he was definitely going to catch this cold.

You say it’s small, like that makes it less impressive. The smaller the bird, the more difficult to catch, I’d think. I’m seriously fucking impressed, Jack, Towhee told him.

She was just sorry she wouldn’t be able to fully taste it. Towhee quickly plucked the tiny carcass clean and made quick work of it, though. She hadn’t had much of an appetite these past few days so it was really good to get a decent snack in her.

Yup, my mouth has definitely been rocked, she informed her son, wiping her leg across her muzzle. Now, how can I repay you for your generosity?
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - December 22, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - December 23, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 04, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:17 PM