Northstar Vale I can make anybody go to prison
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Of course her kid would want her to go with him to her birthplace. Towhee should’ve anticipated that. She tried not to cringe. Was there any way she could wiggle her way out of this one, preferably without disappointing Jack too badly?

Well, she sure as shit wasn’t going to redirect him to Akashingo. Naturally, Jack brought it up on his own, mentioning one of the envoys who’d stayed in Mereo. Towhee went very stiff and thought about forbidding him outright. But that wouldn’t go over well.

I would strongly prefer if you didn’t go anywhere near Akashingo. It’s a dangerous and frankly skeezy place, Towhee said slowly, then paused and resignedly added, But that’s just, like, my opinion, man.

Jack was old enough to do what he liked, including leaving the vale to visit other packs. He really didn’t even need to ask permission. Towhee didn’t really want to point that out to him though. She loved that her children remained close to her. She appreciated so much that he asked and involved her. But just like she’d given them a choice to come here—and she was ever so glad they’d decided to join Epoch too—Towhee wanted them to have autonomy.

If you really don’t mind waiting on me, we can check out Brecheliant sometime. My older brother still lives there, Towhee said, already picturing the look on Eljay’s face when she turned up there.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - December 22, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - December 23, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 04, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:17 PM