Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Old as fuck, Towhee confirmed sagely.

Man, had her son really just roped her into going back to the caldera? The day she’d left it—the day she’d lost everything—she’d decided she would never go back. And now that Brecheliant lived there, it made everything even more emotionally complex. She didn’t know how she felt about seeing Eljay or how he’d really react if she darkened his doorstep.

Towhee took a couple deep breaths through her mouth, seeing as her nose was plugged. While she mouth-breathed, she looked at Jack. He was such a character, she couldn’t even bring herself to feel mad about this situation. But maybe, if she was lucky, he would forget all about it.

You should go find Meadow and ask her if there’s any way to prevent catching a cold, Towhee randomly suggested, feeling like it was high time for her nth nap.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - December 22, 2022, 06:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - December 23, 2022, 11:04 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 04, 2023, 09:34 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 05, 2023, 10:29 AM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:22 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 10:38 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 10:47 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:08 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:24 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 11, 2023, 11:37 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Towhee - January 11, 2023, 11:45 PM
RE: I can make anybody go to prison - by Jack Snipe - January 15, 2023, 09:17 PM