Neverwinter Forest When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She expected tears to follow, yet they didn’t come. What came was a second scream, then a third. Towhee kept drawing in great breaths and letting them out in a continuous stream of agony and strife. Her throat quickly became raw and yet she kept going, exorcising this demon of tormented woe.

Her grandson stepped into view and her shrieking jeremiad came to an abrupt end. Agog, Towhee stared at him for several beats before she pushed away from the tree. She took a staggering step toward him, tears suddenly rushing to her eyes and pouring down her cheeks.

It’s Leo, she tried to say, though her voice came out as nothing more than a hoarse whisper.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: When I called the mathematicians and I asked them to explain. - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 01:22 PM