Neverwinter Forest They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,983 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She wanted to grab onto him again and just cling forever. But her deafness meant she must maintain enough distance to read his lips. In lieu of another embrace, she reached out and set one of her paws on top of his.

You were staying with her, Towhee countered him, the words coming out on a sob when she realized Leona was back in the vale, alone.

Of course, those were only her earthly remains. What had made her Leona wasn’t there anymore. She wasn’t anywhere anymore. Towhee had buried three other children—thinking about them made her recall her dream with a wet breath—borne of her body and one other besides. She had lost so many other loved ones over the years, it didn’t make sense to get attached to their final resting places.

It still made her sad in a profound way. On one hand, Towhee couldn’t bear being in the vale. On the other, she couldn’t bear leaving Leo’s grave behind. It was an emotional impasse, breaking her heart in two. She could only hope that a few days here in these woods might help mend the halves.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.” - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 04:15 PM