Neverwinter Forest They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.”
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,984 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
“I forgot Phox!” Maxim exclaimed with a laugh that hit as hysterical even without functional ears.

Although her stomach sank at this news, Towhee quickly grabbed at Maxim’s elbow and then rubbed his leg soothingly. She shook her head at his offer, her paw stilling to hold onto his leg. She didn’t have to speak or sign to get the message across: You’re not going anywhere.

I bet Killer has it handled, Towhee reassured.

With a sigh, she let her foot drop from him and used her head to gesture at the tree she had been sleeping against moments prior. Towhee slouched back to it and slumped to the ground, then motioned for Maxim to join her. When he did, she would hold onto him tightly.

And though no child could ever replace the one they’d just lost, Towhee would gently guide his paw to her belly, swelling now with new life.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: They said, “Love is only equal to the pain.” - by Towhee - January 31, 2023, 05:11 PM