Northstar Vale Incredible thoughts, incredible minds
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,016 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
For a split second, Towhee thought Fennec would announce her own departure alongside Germanicus. Before she could speculate about where they were going or why, she dropped the real bomb. Towhee’s ears slowly tilted backward, expression going rigid as she processed this news.

She immediately assumed Fennec must be talking about Ruenna. Her own heart twinged as she thought of her dear friend, though it stopped short of feeling empathy for Germanicus. Why hadn’t he gone with Rue in the first place then? Why would he stay back and live a lie with Fennec?

Her jaw tightened. There was so much she wanted to say, though she didn’t know where to start. It didn’t matter, though, as it wasn’t her turn. Apparently Killdeer had something he wanted to say. Towhee would keep her trap shut and pay close attention to what her grandson had to say, of course.

When he finished, Towhee blurted, Why wouldn’t you two come live here?

Aside from the recent tragedy, the Redhawks here were happy, thriving and together, just as he’d described. She and Maxim were leaders now, indelibly woven into the tightly-knit fabric of Epoch. Besides, she loved the vale—had preferred it over the canyon since day one—and, well, Towhee was about to pop out a litter of puppies any day now.

She didn’t say any of that, though Towhee tacked on, Please stay here, at least for now? We can always discuss this—I’d love to hear what you guys have in mind—but… She trailed off and gestured down at her enormous belly.

I know Autumn mentioned we can skip Phox but if it’s not my turn, please just slap the shit out of me.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread
Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - February 23, 2023, 08:25 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - February 23, 2023, 09:10 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Maxim - February 23, 2023, 09:17 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - February 23, 2023, 10:34 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - February 23, 2023, 10:55 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Towhee - February 24, 2023, 09:51 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Phox - February 24, 2023, 09:53 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Maxim - February 24, 2023, 11:30 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - February 24, 2023, 01:59 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - February 24, 2023, 10:58 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Towhee - February 27, 2023, 09:57 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - February 28, 2023, 02:07 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Maxim - February 28, 2023, 11:07 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - March 01, 2023, 09:25 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Towhee - March 01, 2023, 09:41 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - March 02, 2023, 12:58 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - March 04, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Towhee - March 05, 2023, 10:09 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Maxim - March 11, 2023, 10:59 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Phox - March 12, 2023, 11:50 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Fennec - March 14, 2023, 02:52 AM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Killdeer - March 16, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: Incredible thoughts, incredible minds - by Towhee - March 17, 2023, 08:18 AM