Northstar Vale If we drop a stone in a pond, the ripples begin to move.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
5,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Towhee had nearly missed her own labor twice in the past. As nice as it was in theory to skip that part, she didn’t want to be caught off guard this time. She remembered giving birth in the Hobbit Hole, surrounded by family. She wanted that again, even if the roost wasn’t nearly large enough to accommodate a bunch of guests.

I think I’m going into labor, she casually informed Leo’s grave this gloomy morning. I might not be able to visit for a little while but I’ll be back, Towhee added, feeling silly and sentimental as she turned to waddle back toward the roost.

She reached the spring and some instinct reared up inside her, commanding her to sit. Towhee obeyed it, gingerly lowering herself to her haunches. She stared at the water, counting the seconds between the small ripples of pain. They were quite far apart and hardly noticeable yet. She had a feeling the pups wouldn’t make their appearance today.

Nevertheless, Towhee decided to call for @Maxim. If she was in for a long, painful and boring wait, then she wanted some company. And she couldn’t help but recall Tierra’s words with a little smirk: “Tell Maxim he has to keep you entertained if he doesn’t want them to be born somewhere weird.”
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
Messages In This Thread